As the number of clients builds so do your projects and associated tasks.
The new Global Task view provides you a way to see all your current tasks without having to open each individual project.
Using the Global Task manager
- You will find the Global Task manager at the top of your dashboard view
- The Task Manager will then open in a right hand pain
- You will see all the Projects that currently have open tasks
- Each project can the be opened to display those tasks underneath its title
- Toggling the due button will show you only those task that are due today or overdue
Did this answer your question?