Adding a YouTube integration to Insight
Adding a YouTube integration is a simple task that can be completed in under 2 minutes.
Steps for Public Data
To add a YouTube channel to your Insight account:
- Click Data Sources from the menu on the left
- Click the Connect Data Source dropdown
- Select the YouTube Channel option
- Enter the URL for any video in the channel
- Click Save
Wooshii Insight will now index your channel!
Additional Step for All Data
To fully authorize a YouTube channel:
- Edit the connection
- Click the Authorise with Google button
- Follow the authorisation steps
Congratulations! Wooshii Insight is now able to analyse the full set of channel data!
Users Access & Roles
To manage user access to your YouTube channel:
- Open YouTube
- Click on your photo in the top-right
- Click Switch account and make sure you’re in the right YouTube account
- Click your photo again, this time clicking YouTube Studio
- Click Settings on the left
- In the popup, click Permissions on the left
If you have a Non-Brand Account you’ll be able to manage the list of users on this screen.If you have a Brand Account, you’ll see a MANAGE PERMISSIONS link which takes you to your brand settings, where you can manage access.
|Roles that will work
|OWNER or MANAGER
|Roles with insufficient access
|MANAGER, EDITOR or VIEWER