Adding a YouTube integration to Insight
Adding a YouTube integration is a simple task that can be completed in under 2 minutes.
Steps for Public Data
To add a YouTube channel to your Insight account:
- Click Integrations from the user menu (in the top-right)
- Click Add YouTube Channel
- Enter the channels’s URL
- Click Add
Additional Step for All Data
To fully authorize a YouTube channel, click the Authorize link and follow the authorization steps.
Users Access & Roles
To manage user access to your YouTube channel:
- Open YouTube
- Click on your photo in the top-right
- Click Switch account and make sure you’re in the right YouTube account
- Click your photo again, this time clicking YouTube Studio
- Click Settings on the left
- In the popup, click Permissions on the left
If you have a Non-Brand Account you’ll be able to manage the list of users on this screen.
If you have a Brand Account, you’ll see a MANAGE PERMISSIONS link which takes you to your brand settings, where you can manage access.
|Brand Accounts||Non-Brand Accounts|
|Roles that will work|| OWNER or MANAGER
|Roles with insufficient access|| COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
|| MANAGER, EDITOR or VIEWER