My Vimeo thumbnails aren't showing
Vimeo introduced a Content Rating setting for all videos that might be breaking your thumbnails. This affects anywhere on the internet where your videos are embedded, not just Wooshii, but fear not — it's an easy fix!
If your thumbnails look like the image below, this guide is for you.
- Login to Vimeo
- Hover over your profile photo in the top-right of the screen
- A menu will appear — click Settings
- In the menu on the left, click Videos
- Change Content rating default to All Audiences
- Select Also apply to all existing videos
- Click the Save button
The steps above should fix the issue right away but you might need to remove your videos and add them again to tell Vimeo it needs to update your thumbnails. If it's still not working after a day, please let us know in the chat bubble at the bottom of this page.